¿HÉROE O VILLANO?

¿HÉROE O VILLANO?

sábado, junio 22, 2013

PASTA CON PESTO AL GUISQUI Y BUEN FINDE EN EL SUR DEL SUR CON FRIO

Tango Mango

Trottole pasta with creamy pesto sauce
Sometimes I crave pasta. Or I should say, pasta with some sort of creamy sauce mixed with it. I gave into the crave, and this was lunch today. I cooked 1/2 pound of Trottole pasta in salted water until al dente. After draining it, I immediately stirred in my creamy pesto sauce. Then, just to make things pretty, I spooned it into a glass serving bowl and garnished it with fresh basil leaves and tomato wedges.
Creamy pesto sauce
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 6 tablespoons pesto sauce
Make a béchamel sauce by melting the butter in a large sauce pan and whisk in the flour. Cook over medium high heat until flour cooks, approximately 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the milk all at once and continue to cook until it thickens, whisking all the while. Reduce heat and add salt and pesto sauce. Continue to stir until hot.
Note: “trottole

No hay comentarios.: